Lose belly fat quickly by doing exercises and eating for health and fitness, if you do you will end up looking and feeling great for the rest of your life. If you exercise and diet to look good you will eventually gain more weight and you will never be fit.
Always ask yourself this question, what is my motivation?"
One of the biggest questions I get is “how do I lose my belly fat? I’ve tried several things but nothing worked”. When I ask what you tried I hear 100 daily sit-ups, drastically cutting calories, excessive cardio, fat burners, etc.
If you can’t lose your belly fat, you’re using the wrong approach. You don’t need endless sit-ups, supplements, starving yourself or worse surgery. Here are the 10 best ways to lose belly fat quickly and naturally.
1. Eat Healthy. As the saying goes “you are what you eat”. You can work out, train hard & build muscular abs, but if you eat junk food all day, you won’t lose your belly fat. Stop eating so much processed food. Eat whole, unprocessed foods.
No need to be perfect. Eating junk food won't totally kill you but if you do eat some junk foods, limit your intake to a least one day a week or one day on the weekend. Don’t overdo it though, eat junk food 10% of the time max and 90% of the time eat healthy.
2. Limit Alcohol Consumption. To lose your belly fat, what you drink is as important as what you eat. Alcohol from time to time is OK. But forget about losing your belly fat if you drink beer & sweet alcohols daily.
Beer drinkers always have a peer shape: belly fat & man boobs – especially as they get older. Alcohol also stresses your liver which has to overwork to clear the toxins. This can get in the way of building muscles.
Drink alcohol 10% of the time. Example one night a week. Normal alcohol consumption, not the get sloppy drunk consumption. The rest of the time: drink water, water with squeezed lemon, green tea, etc. Either that or forget about losing your belly fat.
3. Eat More. Eating tons of healthy foods won’t make you fat. Especially not if you exercise 2-3x/week. Starving yourself is the number 1 nutritional mistakes. Healthy nutrition is important for 3 reasons:
When you experience hunger that means you’re not eating enough. Don’t worry about calories. Just eat breakfast and eat every 3 hours from there on. Eat healthy foods 90% of the time to lose belly fat quickly.
4. Stay Motivated. Looking at your belly or in the mirror gives you inaccurate feedback. What you see is influenced by food intake, water retention, light and your own perception. Self-image issues can make the last one tricky.
5. Stop Doing Crunches. Crunches will strengthen your stomach muscles, but won’t burn the belly fat that covers your abs. Spot reduction is a myth. You’re wasting time & effort doing 200 daily crunches.
Crunches can also cause people lower back
pain, slouching shoulders & forward head posture. The Reverse Crunch
doesn’t cause these problems, but again: spot reduction is a myth. To lose your
belly fat, you need more.
go on a restrictive diet. They only serve to mess
with your metabolism and eventually make you gain more weight, in the long
run. To maintain a good weight and toned body requires a lifestyle change, not
a fad diet or program.
To conclude, you just need to eat healthy foods and watch your portion sizes and calorie intake. If you do you should see a difference in about two weeks. So go for it — it's worth it!
Apr 11, 21 10:00 PM
Dangerous belly fat can be the cause to many diseases, are you concerned?
Apr 11, 21 09:45 PM
Reduce Stomach fat and get these 6 Simple Tips to obtain your dream body and flatter abs, Stubborn abdominal fat is like an unwanted relative you just can't get rid of and kicking it to the curb can b…
Apr 11, 21 08:51 PM
I have tried many belly fat burners over the years, but there are only a few that I have found that work. They work because.......
Sign Up To Subscribe to our Monthly E-Zine Newsletter