Then you are in the right place. Getting rid of belly fat is not an impossible dream. It is something everyone can do one healthy step at a time. I did it. So can you.
What makes the fat on your abdomen so different from the fat on your thighs or arms? Is it really the hardest to burn off? There is a lot of confusion about excess fat, but researchers have worked hard to clear up the confusion. It is now known that your risk of heart attack, stroke, and other life-threatening diseases goes up or down with your pant size. This is largely due to the dangers of carrying excess fat around the core of your body.
1. There is more fat inside your body than you can see when you stand naked in the mirror. Subcutaneous fat is stored just under the skin, and that is what you notice when you look at your naked body. This type of fat is what motivates most people to lose weight, but it is not nearly as dangerous as the fat that is stored around and in your vital organs. This internal fat is called visceral fat and is what puts your body at risk for life-threatening disease.
2. You do not have to be overweight or obese to worry about the dangers of belly fat. Many people who wear itty-bitty blue jeans and look thin are actually at risk for heart attacks, strokes, and diabetes. Size does not matter when it comes to the dangers of this type of fat. A thin person can have excessive amounts of the visceral fat that is not seen in the mirror.
3. Burning belly fat requires more than a drastic cut in calories consumed. The TYPE of food matters. You may have to consume fewer refined carbohydrates and sugary foods if you want to see your stomach fat stores decrease. Studies have proven that whole grains, fruits, and vegetables are far more powerful against stomach fat than a reduced calorie diet filled with refined carbohydrates and fatty meats.
4. The older you get, the more your belly attracts unwanted fat. The good news is there is something you can do to prevent fat from gathering at your waist as you age: stay active. Muscle naturally decreases as the human body ages, but you can exercise and eat right to keep your muscle tone up and your body fat down. The less muscle you have, the fewer calories you burn on a daily basis, and the more fat gets a little too comfortable in your body.
5. It is impossible to eliminate all fat from your body. Supermodels may appear to have zero fat content in their perfectly flat tummies, but rest assured there is some fat in there. Your goal should be to manage rather than eliminate your body fat.
6. Lengthy sitting promotes belly fat in every one. Americans spend too much time on the couch playing video games, watching TV, and just being plain lazy. Physical daily activities can help to reduce the amount of time spent sitting and snacking.
** Conducting some type of physical activity such as daily walks, treadmill, or even playing with your children or pets for at least 30 minutes a day can help to fight that bulging belly fat. Did you hear that- 30 minutes a day could help to reduce the risk of health problems, weight problems and overall prevention of diseases.
Genetics do not destine you to a life of obesity and disease. While it is true that some family lines are filled with thin or overweight people, you should not allow your genetic makeup to determine the health of your body. If you know that your genetic makeup puts you at greater risk for obesity, heart disease, diabetes, and other unhealthy conditions, that should be more motivation to live a healthy lifestyle.
Easy, everyday lifestyle choices can
triumph any genetics or metabolism issues if you are just willing to follow my
lead. Eat healthy foods in healthy proportions, and invest in a healthy amount
of exercise. when these things are followed your goal is achievable.
I am rooting for you and will provide valuable resources to help along the way. I just want you to enjoy a better way of living just like I have.
I haven't met my goal yet but I'm on my way to a flatter tummy. My weight loss journey has been a fun experience and I invite you to join me.
Jun 03, 18 04:23 PM
Learn the common causes of belly fat in women so you can flatten your tummy and keep it that way.
Jun 03, 18 02:31 PM
Homemade colon cleanse recipe. This flush will clean your small and your large intestines, sweeping all food and debris from your digestive canal and balancing your body PH level.
Jun 02, 18 10:05 AM
These belly fat detox bt using apple cider vinegar it can help you get a trimmer belly in just a few short weeks, are you ready for this? This tip will help you lose weight in no time at all......